Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
188 Doctors are Online

Head injury. Swollen, painful gums, headache. Do I need a check up?

Hi mrs Casas i have a question abuot my problem last night i have fight with my husband lastnight and he think that i gonna stub him with the scissor so he pushcme hard and i hit my head to the door And swell last night , but this morning my whole gums this morning is so painful And now i have headache , did i need to go for check up?pls. Help
Asked On : Sat, 19 Jan 2013
Answers:  1 Views:  44
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Internal Medicine Specialist 's  Response
Thanks for your query.

I think it is better that you visit your family doctor. Let him examine you clinically & assess how severe is the swelling.
Till that time kindly apply ice locally on the swollen area. Take a painkiller tablet ( ibuprofen).
Take care.
Answered: Sat, 19 Jan 2013
I find this answer helpful

2 Doctors agree with this answer

Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor