Having symptoms of pregnancy, pregnancy test negative. Pregnancy chances?

I have felt very off for the past month. Many of my symptoms (heart burn after drinking/eating anything, nauseous, pain in lower left abdomen , lower back pain , exhausted but can t sleep, belly feels weird when up against the counter or anything and very tender breasts) are similar to those that I had when I was pregnant with my first born. I had my period 2 weeks ago and the symptoms have increased. I have taken 5 HPT within the past month all negative results. Could I be pregnant?
Thu, 30 Oct 2014