Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
157 Doctors are Online

Having small dotted red spots on my glans penis.

I am having small dotted red spots on my glans penis, with a little itching and tingling sensations. I only have sex with my wife. Even my wife is complaining of itching just below the clitoris, especially after urination. Am I into a big trouble here? Please suggest, Thanks in Advance
Asked On : Thu, 8 Apr 2010
Answers:  1 Views:  2249
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Medical Topics
  Anonymous's Response

Sounds like an infection .you both need to see the could just be a yeast infection and man that takes a long timee to clear up if you both have it.

See the doc.

Answered: Tue, 13 Apr 2010
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor