Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
138 Doctors are Online

Having severe pain in the eye, watery eyes, scarring with bubble. Have glaucoma. Had surgery. Suggest

Okay I have glaucoma in my right eye. I have had 2 surgeries to release the pressure and I take 3 different drops to keep the pressure level down. Last doctor appointment in January pressure was 15 which is good from 63. My optic nerve is damaged and only have 13% vision left. My problem is that today there is pain in the bone just above the eye and my eye is watering and sometimes it is all most impossible to keep it open. My doctors have been good to me, but have no answer for the severe pain in my eye. There is also heavy scarring on the eye with a bubble in the corner.
Asked On : Fri, 12 Apr 2013
Answers:  1 Views:  13
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
Medical Topics
Ophthalmologist 's  Response
dear user
from the history it is clear that you are having glaucoma and had surgery for it. so the scarring and bubble in the eye is actually the filteration bleb which is required for reducing the pressure inside the eye. so need not worry about the bubble infact it is good prognostic sign. however severe pain watering may indicate raise of pressure which may require to change or increase the drops used to treat or reduce the eye pressure. So consult your doctor for pressure check up and to decide on further mode of treatment.
Answered: Sun, 23 Jun 2013
I find this answer helpful

 1 user finds this helpful

Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor