Suggest treatment for hypothyroidism

I have MS for 17 years and was recently diagnosed with hypothyroidism and put on synthroid. I am having fogginess-and lessened color vision in one eye since starting the synthroid 2 weeks ago. I have been to an opthamologist this past week and he says my optic nerve is not swollen but it is somewhat pale. My eyes does a little better when I first wake up in the morning- but as i get moving it gets harder to see. I really dont know what to do. I am worrying that this could be optic neuritis, glaucoma, or even a brain tumor. What should i do?
Thu, 7 Sep 2017
Synthroid is T4 which is not the active harmone .T3 is the active harmone and T4 has to get converted to t3 in the liver for your thyroid harmone to fuction properly.
Make sure you have adequate Iron , b12 , Zinc and selenium levels for t4 to get converted to t3 .
Conventional western medicine drs dont do all the 6 tests
TSH , Free t4 , free t3 , reverse t3 and TPO and TG antibodies before deciding what is the best treatment option.
Please do a MRI brain and orbits since you are already having MS
Also get a second opinion from another opthalmologist also .