Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
192 Doctors are Online

Having prolapsed uterus, pain in the hip. Effective way to correct this problem?

Hi Doctor, I have a query about my prolapsed uterus .It started to protrude outwards nowadays.My age is 35 years and I am a mother of two children of 8 and 5 years of age respectively.Both my deliveries were normal and the birth weight of the elder was 4 Kg and that of the younger was 5.05 Kg.I have been having pain at my hip since my second delivery.I am very much worried about this problem.So kindly advise me about the possible and effective way to correct this problem.Thank you.
Asked On : Sat, 22 Dec 2012
Answers:  1 Views:  29
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Medical Topics
  User's Response
Thank for asking to HCM
I really appreciate your concern if this is the prolapse of uterus then the severity of this is matter if this is marginal then supportive measurement would give good result that includes the placement of device or if this sever then surgery is the only option there, you better have word with your gynecologist, hope this information helps you have nice day.
Answered: Wed, 14 May 2014
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor