Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
188 Doctors are Online

Having paleness, chestpains, lightheadedness when stressed. Suggestions?

Did some walking up hill that other day and stared with chest pain that went down left arm and got really lightheaded and pale. Well that lasted for about 30 mins and went away. Then Monday exerted myself and same thing happened again.. Pale lightheaded chest pains. But I still have chest pains that will not go away and get worse when I walk.
Asked On : Sun, 2 Dec 2012
Answers:  1 Views:  32
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
Medical Topics
Cardiologist 's  Response
Hi Welcome to HCM ,
from your history it look like heart related problem pain,
pain aggravate on walking and decrease on rest should be evalute further ,
do not panic ,
stay relax ,
consult cardiologist and get evaluated for pain ,
avoid straneous physical activity ,
avoid smoking ,
do not walk atleast 2 hour after food ,
do basic test like EKG , and 2 D Echo and further plan decided as per report ,
take care
Answered: Sun, 9 Dec 2012
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor