What do the attached ECG and ECHO reports indicate?

Dr. Diptanshu Das

Pediatrician

Posted on Tue, 8 May 2018 in Child Health
Question: I am advised by my pediatrician for consulting pediatric cardiologist and ECHO and ECG due to following reason:
1>During 1.5 month check, my pediatrician found tachycardia and hear murmur but this was not observed before.
2> Also , this tachycardia & heart murmur are not consistent. i.e some checkup he observed and in some checkup there is no such observation i.e normal.
So , to be in safe-side my paed advice for ECHOCARDIOGRAPHY.

Please find my ECG and ECHO report and let me know the analysis and concern if any.
ECG and ECHO done today(9/12/17) and current age of my son is nearly 4 months.
Answered by Dr. Diptanshu Das 2 hours later
Brief Answer:
Echo and ECG report normal findings.

Detailed Answer:
Thanks for asking on HealthcareMagic.

I have gone through your query carefully and understand your concerns. I have checked the attachments.

Let me reassure that both the echocardiogram as well as the ECG are normal findings and there is nothing to be concerned about. You have no reason to worry.

Let me know if I could help further.

Above answer was peer-reviewed by : Dr. Arnab Banerjee