Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
176 Doctors are Online

Having pain in butt cheek, knee and leg. Walking with a limp. Sore lump found on butt cheek. What to do?

I have pain in my right butt cheek that shoots pain down my right leg. Also seems to be pain around the right side of my knee at the same time. Walking with a limp. I can feel a large sore lump on my right butt cheek. That seems to be driving the pain down my leg. I do alot of driving with my limo job an all, is this something that s been building up ? haven t gone to the doctor yet.
Asked On : Mon, 2 Jul 2012
Answers:  1 Views:  325
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Medical Topics
Orthopaedic Surgeon, Joint Replacement 's  Response
It looks to me that you are having a spine problem, with a disc herniation. This is common in person who travels a lot. It causes nerve compression at back, and lead to shooting pain going from hip joint to leg. I would suggest you to go to a orthopaedic surgeon and get MRI scan of your spine. Treatment depends upon how much nerve compression is present. It can be either Pregabalin and Methylcobal and Physiotherapy.
Answered: Thu, 20 Mar 2014
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor