Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
133 Doctors are Online

Having lower back ache, over weight. How to reduce weight?

i have lower back ache problem.from a very long time.its unavoidable.i am overweight also.70kg.age 31 height 5 feet 3 to reduce weight.what is ideal weight for me. my problem is since i was just 55 kg. thank you!
Asked On : Sun, 18 Mar 2012
Answers:  2 Views:  25
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
Lab Tests
Orthopaedic Surgeon 's  Response
Good morming. I think if it is 50 - 55 kgs is an ideal weiht for ur a lot of weight reducing exercises. For back pain keep a good postres while u sleep or sit. And do back exercises. U will be pain free very soon. Thank u
Answered: Thu, 4 Oct 2012
I find this answer helpful
Orthopaedic Surgeon Dr. Praveen Tayal's  Response
Thanks for writing to us.
For an ideal weight you need to have a BMI near 28. Regular exercise and diet control will help you in shedding extra kilos and keep them off. This will also reduce the back pain you are having. Back strengthening exercises will help you.
I hope this information has been both informative and helpful for you.
Dr. Praveen Tayal
Answered: Mon, 8 Apr 2013
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor