Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
128 Doctors are Online

Having grey bumps with pus on cheeks and bottom of chin. What are they and how to get cured?

My problem isn t acne , white heads or blackheads. I have these strange bumps that appear grey on my skin (duller) and when attacked produce thicker pus . They re all over my cheeks and around the bottom of my chin (not on the underlip part of my chin - they re different...). I d like to know what they are and what I can do about them. Please? :)
Asked On : Tue, 3 Jul 2012
Answers:  1 Views:  158
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
Medical Topics
Dermatologist 's  Response

You are suffering from folliculitis on face. You need to take oral and topical antibiotics. Exact treatment can only be given by seeing the picture.

Hope this helps
Dr. R.P. Gupta
Answered: Tue, 3 Jul 2012
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor