Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
182 Doctors are Online

Having chest pain. Could it be cured with any oral medicine?

Hi, I am 41 years male and having breast pain in my left breast. Doct sujested for an USG which is performed but no adverse report has been found. Could it be cured with any oral medicine?
Asked On : Thu, 15 Mar 2012
Answers:  1 Views:  26
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Psychiatrist 's  Response
Common Causes For Male Breast Pain:

Most causes of male breast pain are relatively benign. A few things that may cause male breast pain are:
Breast injury - from sports or work-related activities
Runner's nipple - irritated or bloody nipples caused during jogging
Mastitis - an infection of breast tissue
Breast cyst - a fluid-filled sac that may press on surrounding tissue
Fibroadenoma - rare in men, a benign breast tumor composed of glandular and fibrous breast tissue
Alcoholism with liver damage
Help With Male Breast Pain:

If a you have breast pain, start by examining the painful area and try to determine what is causing the pain. If you have a bruise or runner's nipple, try hot or cold packs, acetaminophen, ibuprofen or aspirin. Mastitis, a cyst, or a fibroadenoma will all require a doctor's examination and prescription drugs or surgical intervention. You should always see a doctor if you discover a breast lump. If you have overused alcohol and developed liver damage, get professional help to quit drinking and support to stay sober.
Answered: Fri, 16 Mar 2012
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor