Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
153 Doctors are Online

Having bladder problems. Burns to pee, getting stomach ache, back ache, fever. Is it a bladder infection?

ive been having bladder problems for 2weeks almost and it started out me not being able to pee at all and harsh burning, then moved to peeing all the time, and serious stomach aches, bad back aches, fever , head aches, and when there is a vast change in temperature my nerves go crazy. is it still a bladder infection or has it changed into something else?
Asked On : Sat, 19 May 2012
Answers:  1 Views:  60
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Medical Topics
Urologist 's  Response
Yes, There is a significant possibility of a bladder infection going by what you have mentioned. We call this 'strangury' - attempting to void frequently, but not being able to void well, often associated with pain and on occasions blood in urine. There is also a possibility of a ureteric calculus on its way down the urinary passage, and when it is associated with infection, the symptoms could be like what you have mentioned. so at the very least, please do get yourself examined. have a USG scan of Kidneys and bladder done, preferably with an assessment of post-void residual urine. Also at the same time, do get a Complete blood picture tested for signs of infection. A urine examination for blood cells is mandatory. Urine culture is advisable in view of fever.
Answered: Sat, 19 May 2012
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor