Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
127 Doctors are Online

Have something like spider bites, puss filled balls, swelling under wound, long recovery. Apply neosporin, hydrogen peroxide, cortaid

For about 4 years I have suffered what I thought were spider bites. Some have worse reaction than others. It takes at least one day for the bite to make itself known I seem bitten at night. The wound forms puss ball that needs to be drained. Sometimes a swelling will form under the wound as small as a pea or as large as a small fist. It takes 10 days to fully recover. Treat it with neosporin, cleaning it with hydrogen peroxide. sometimes use cortaid.Have moved 4 times and it seems to follow me. Seems less prevelent in the winter??????
Asked On : Thu, 18 Apr 2013
Answers:  1 Views:  121
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
Dermatologist 's  Response
welcome to healthcare magic forum
thank you for your query
it look like infection or cyst formation.
you need to check your sugar and wbc count.
avoid sugar in your diet as much as you can
you need to take oral and topical antibiotic medicine.
better to consult dermatologist for proper treatment.
do not press or popped the lesion as there is chance of infection spread.
i hope i answered your question
Answered: Thu, 18 Apr 2013
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor