Infection control guidelines provided in details .
Warm welcome to Healthcaremagic.com
I have evaluated your query thoroughly with attached photograph .
* There is slough present due to infection .
* Recommendations for better recovery
- Immerse the finger in lukewarm water filled in tub with added antiseptic liquid
10 ml for 5 minutes each 3 times a day .
- After that apply polymycin cream over it , covering it with gauze or bandage
would be appreciable .
- Tab. advil
( 400 ) mg 3 times a day after meals which will act as anti
inflammatory and pain killer .
- In our clinic , we recommend antibiotics as cephalosporin
group for which
you require prescription of your doctor .
- Keep your blood sugar under control .
Hope this will help you for sure .
Welcome for any further assistance .
Wishing you fine recovery .
Regards dear take care .