Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
185 Doctors are Online

Have sinusitis, tinnitus, accuses, repetitious stress syndrome. Facing dizziness. Any treatment?

I have multiple conditions preventing me from working or even seeking work normally. Sinusitis , tinnitis, Accusis, repetitious stress syndrome in the left elbow and shoulder from years of jumping in one direction from too many startles from sirens going of any time of day sometimes every few minutes from parading emergency response teams practicing their maneuvers up and down the main street I was living on, and from one of the neighbors German Shepard, whch would bark if I just opened the frig door or sat down on the toilet. This was built on years of living in a motorhome and a cargo van before that, where I had already banged up my elbow regularly due to lack of space, and was stressed out frequently from police harassment often in the middle of the night when already asleep. Since I have live on the edge now for 10 years or so, it has caught up to me to the point where I am also experiencing mental fog often through the whole day. This began a few years ago, showing up in the evenings around dinner usually afterward a few hours before going to sleep, and sometimes it affected me intermittently through the day if tired. Now, it usually shows up an hour or so before dinner already, and sometimes at breakfast continuing consistently through the day. I experience dizziness , at times, lose focus, can t concentrate like I normally could, and it is preventing me from doing things at the proper rates. Slow to get dressed, get organized, get out of the house, even my talking is slurring when I m tired something I never had a problem with before, and I haven t had a stroke . I suspect all the jumping is possibly affecting my backbone or shoulder and elbow because it gets much worse at time right after having been startled several times in a row, like when I jump because kids are running around screaming playing hide and seek ( I live next to a neighbor with 9 or 10 grandkids right now, and the neighbors are party animals on top of it) in the drive way in front of the room I rent. Anyway I need to get on partial disability at least to be able to solve this situation, but the VA has a long drawn out process of sending patients to specialists and the appointments are one at a time often seperated by months and I m down to my last couple of hundred dollars. The point is I can see myself living out of my minivan this time, if I don t get a knowledgeable doctor to check all of this out soon. Are there any doctors out there who take such cases without advance pay or insurance? All I have is VA medical, and Soc Services recently put me on their insurance program.
Asked On : Sun, 24 Feb 2013
Answers:  2 Views:  40
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
ENT Specialist 's  Response
You definitely need to have direct consultation with nearest ENT and jointly with clinical psychologist.
Best wishes.
Dr. Balaji
Answered: Thu, 22 Aug 2013
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor