Have rheumatoid arthritis, rising ESR levels, severe weight gain. On Saaz, nucoxia, celor plus. Suggest diet changes for reducing ESR levels?

Hi, I am suffering from Rheumatoid arthritis for the past 3 years and despite continuous medication, my ESR level kept rising. It is presently 90 with rheumatoid count of 230. Currently, I am on medication of SAAZ, NUCOXIA and CELOR-PLUS. Earlier, I was on Nucoxia, Wysolone, Lefrumide and Methtroxate. Kindly suggest what changes in diet can reduce my ESR levels. I am overweight due to these medications, and have gained around 12 kgs in the last 3 years. An early reply would be highly appreciated.
Mon, 18 Nov 2013