Have puffy painless lump under the head of my penis. I have no medical history other than depression and anxiety

Hi, I m Randy, I m 27 years old, 5 9 - 5 10 and weigh 160 pounds...I have no medical history other than depression and anxiety ...anyhow, a few days, I ve noticed that I have this strange, puffy painless lump directly under the head of my penis. It s more on the right side on the underside of my shaft...It must have healed because I ve went to the doctor to get it checked out, to see if I had penile cancer or something and we didn t noticed anything -- I had to point out where it was, it must have turned more skin color and got a lot smaller over night. So I have decided to test the waters and do it again, and the lump returned, just to shrink and return back to skin color. And I told my doctor all this and he told me it was not cancer and relax. So, I am trying to understand if the swelling is related to me doing it too much, I mean more than 2 or 3 times a day over a period of time I mean -- nothing else is wrong, no blockage, no pain, no dischrage, no blood -- no nothing and I do the hand practice with my right hand, and the lump in question is on the right side of my penis...coould it be due to me going beyond my physical limitations?
Wed, 18 May 2011