What causes swelling in the penis after masturbation?

Dr. Ashok Kumar

Psychiatrist

Posted on Mon, 23 Oct 2017 in Sexual Health
Question: Hi, doctor, the blood vessels on my pennis is swollen since from more than a month .when I went to the nearby urologist he said I am ok.But the swelling continues and I experience irritation.I used to masturbate and I experienced this swelling once after masturbation earlier and the same swelling continues and now I stop masturbating.Is am I having any disease.Please suggest me few medicine for this ?
earlier i used doxycycline hydrate 100 mg tablets but there is of no use .
Answered by Dr. Ashok Kumar 57 minutes later
Brief Answer:
Please post images showing enlarged vessels

Detailed Answer:
Dear XXXXXXX
Thanks for using Healthcaremagic.

I read your query and understand your concerns.

I request you to post images of erect as well as falccid penis showing the enlarged blood vessels. I understand it is difficult to post such pictures but as a Doctor I need to have some idea what you are talking about so a proper solution can be offered for the problem.

I look forward to assist you.
Thanks again.
Follow up: Dr. Ashok Kumar 23 hours later
Thank you, doctor, for the reply.I uploaded the image please go through it and help me in finding the solution.
Answered by Dr. Ashok Kumar 40 minutes later
Brief Answer:
Follow up

Detailed Answer:
Dear XXXXXXX
Thanks for follow up and image of the affected part.

I like to make it clear that according to the available image the vessel enlargement of normal kind and it is not indicative of any disease. In fact over the period of time there is some prominence of veins over penis and it is absolutely normal and there is nothing to worry.

However I feel the vitamin C (limcee 500 mg once a day) and vitamin E (evion 400 three times a day) can be used for some cosmetic improvement and as an antioxidant.

I hope this helps you.
Feel free to write back to me if you have more questions.
Thanks and regards.
Above answer was peer-reviewed by : Dr. Kampana
Follow up: Dr. Ashok Kumar 36 minutes later
Thank you doctor for your reply but the veins are in the same state( swallon) and I experience little pain ??
Iam having one more doubt those are veins or lymph nodes I doubt about pennis cancer ??? Are the image similar to pennis Cancer ? Help me
Answered by Dr. Ashok Kumar 1 hour later
Brief Answer:
Follow up

Detailed Answer:
Dear XXXXXXX
Thanks for reverting back to me.

The lymph nodes are not placed on penile shaft and they can not be lymph nodes.

Regarding penile cancer they are often in form of growth or ulcer and as per the attached details neither is present. So the possibility of penile cancer can be ruled out.

I hope this helps you further.
If you have more questions I will be glad to answer you.
If you do not have more questions, please close the discussion and if possible rate the answer for my future patients.

In future if you wish to contact me directly, you can use the below mentioned link:

http://doctor.healthcaremagic.com/doctors/dr-ashok-kumar/67386

Thanks and regards.