Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
151 Doctors are Online

Have problem to concieve. All tests done. What is the remedy?

hii doctor.I am a housewife.My age is 27.My weight is 66kg.I gt married before 1 & half year.i am trying to concieve but dont know what happend?I am not having Thyroid problem,as i checked it, nor sugar problem.Before 6 months i had laproscopy as my gyaneacologiost said your left tube is its all clear by laproscopy.i am suffering from polycyst problem now am on metformine tablet 3 daily & folic acid last month my doctor suggested me for primolut nor 10 mg on the 18th day of my menses for 10 dayz,which am not getting why she prescribed me?& she suggested me this time i will not conceive she will give me Tablet yasmin for 3 months for ovulation induction..please doctor suggest me what to do ?because i want to conceive doctor
Asked On : Wed, 17 Apr 2013
Answers:  2 Views:  36
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
General & Family Physician 's  Response
Hello rozina may Allah help you,,,, Many factors effect conception you should have detailed checkup of your husband tooo,,,,having one tube block reduces conception chances by 25 percent,,,but still to hope ,,,,first get ovulation induction indicator kit and make intercoarse around ovulation days,,,if kit is not available record your morning temp daily when the readings are slightly more then normal its ovulation,,,,position also matter ,,,dont use conventional method,,,,,few more tips take folic acid daily ,,take yawns plenty,,plenty of bananas ,,,low ph and high potassium favours pregnancy,,,ask your husband to take coffee before intercoarse ,,,,dear i am available for further help,,,stay blessed
Answered: Wed, 17 Apr 2013
I find this answer helpful

1 Doctor agrees with this answer

General & Family Physician Dr. Prabhakar 's  Response
Thanks for the query. As your suffering from PCOD and have undergone tubal surgery, it will take time to conceive. As said by your doctor you need clomafine citrate for induction of ovulation, which will help for conceiving. Having intercourse around mid of cycle is also important as in this period only ovulation will take place. Consult gynecologist for further management. Try to reduce body weight if your over weight.
Thank you
Answered: Wed, 17 Apr 2013
I find this answer helpful

1 Doctor agrees with this answer

Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor