Have positive lupus anti coagulant. Taking aspirin. High APTT test reports. Need help

hello,
I have a positive lupus anti coagulant, was diagnosed 4 years ago after my third M/C ... I have been on aspirin since then , I had an APTT test 3 months ago and result reading was 55, and had a nother one last week in a nother hospital I and my APTT test result came 99.6 which is too high, dose APTT reading vary from lab to lab !! and do i need to have to change my medication !!? all my other tests are normal partof a high APTT and a positive lupus!!! anything i can do that can help droping down my APTT.

Thanks'

Rand
Mon, 10 Jun 2013