Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
159 Doctors are Online

Have pain on pressing right breast and while carrying heavy backpack.What to do?

I am 32 year female. Whenever I press my right breast at a certain point it hurts. It also hurts when I carry a heavy bagpack.The pain feels like how it would when I touch a bruise . But I have never bruised myself in this area. I visited the womens clinic 2 weeks back, but since she couldnt find any lump or changes in the skin. She said it was nothing. This pain persists and I am a bit worried now. Please can you tell me any precautions or if i should visit the doctor again and what should I ask them to do?
Asked On : Fri, 22 Mar 2013
Answers:  1 Views:  57
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
Medical Topics
  User's Response
thanks for the query.
as u said that u work with heavy backpacks carrying u r pain might b due to excess muscle spasm around pectoralis major .
have rest for a week n use some pain killers which might relieve u r pain.
Answered: Fri, 26 Jul 2013
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor