Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
175 Doctors are Online

Have lumps which are not growing in size. Any Lesion or lumps those are similar to genital warts?

Can you advise me of any lesions or lumps that are similar to genital warts? I had a check up with a sexual health specialist as I thought I had HPV but she insisted it was not but wasn t sure what the lumps were. I have 4 of them, they have been there for 10 years, they have not grown or changed in size in any way. Thanks
Asked On : Tue, 12 Mar 2013
Answers:  1 Views:  11
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
Medical Topics
Psychiatrist 's  Response
Jun 2013
Hi there ~

I understand your concerns. I advise you to not be bothered by the lumps that are not growing in size, however you should see a venereologist to check up with weather you have genital warts that can be easily taken care of. I also think that you have to get tested for STDs. A visit with your doctor will help.

I hope this helps. Take care and have a lovely day!
Answered: Mon, 27 May 2013
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor