Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
175 Doctors are Online

Have irregular period, flow less. Unable to conceive. Prescribed medication for maturing eggs

hello,i want to know my period is ir-regular some time it came in 30 days and some time it take 62-63 days.I am trying to getting pregnant but it is not happning due to ir-regular period or what i dont know? now a days during period my flow is less i am worried it effect on my pregnancy or not ?what should i do? i consult a doc during ultra sound she told me ur egg are not very mature so take medicine i dont know what to do??
Asked On : Thu, 28 Mar 2013
Answers:  1 Views:  10
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Lab Tests
  User's Response
there is nothing to worry about u r a days lots of people suffer the same.
we do have medications that will make your eggs mature.
please go ahead with your doctors suggestion and have a family.
you will be pregnant sooner.

all the best.
thank you
Answered: Thu, 18 Jul 2013
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor