Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
187 Doctors are Online

Have inflamed labia. Stings to urinate, feels uncomfortable, lump burst after squeezing. Looking for solution

I have an inflamed right Labia , It s not through rough sex as i have been inactive for a while and hence i don t believe it could be an STI either. It stings when i use the loo and is getting very uncomfortable. I don t think it s a cyst , as previously a quick squeeze and they burst and go away. Is there anything over the counter i can buy?
Asked On : Fri, 20 Apr 2012
Answers:  1 Views:  74
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
General & Family Physician 's  Response
I think this is some local infection of the area or it may be a small superficial pocket of abscess.You should try the local fomentation with sterilised lukewarm water with the help of sterilised cotton swab 2-3 times a day.If it does not work then you will have to take a course of antibiotic simultaneously.
Answered: Sun, 30 Mar 2014
I find this answer helpful

 1 user finds this helpful

Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor