Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
134 Doctors are Online

Have herpes. How to heal open sores? Can brown spots also be outbreak?

I have herpes and I m having an outbreak now. 1st question-what can I do to heal the open sore on my bottom? 2nd question-last week I started itching the top of my feet , they then turned red in that area (cirle), then brown and now looks to be open. I have had these spots appear on my side, my leg arms. What can it be? I only to the brown spots on rest of my far.
Asked On : Wed, 18 Apr 2012
Answers:  1 Views:  211
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
Dermatologist 's  Response
Hi brown spots cannot be break out .it can be only due to post inflammatory hypopigmentation due to any previous condition.yes herpes can be break out causing dissemimated herpes.first treat the herpes with zovirax 400mg five times daily and use of calamine lotion can cure the condition .then treat the brown spots can be cured by aloederm in the morning and triobloc in the night .use of evion also helps
Answered: Mon, 11 Nov 2013
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor