Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
163 Doctors are Online

Have habit of holding urine for long periods. Having bladder infection, blisters around the vagina. Hurts when touched, bleeds slightly. Suggestions?

Im 14 years old and ever since I was about 6 years old, I ve been holding in my pee for really long periods of time. My family kept telling me to stop but I never listened. Just recently my doctor said I have a bladder infection . She gave me 2 pills to take but I haven t been taking them like Im supposed to. Now about 2-3 days ago the skin around my vagina has been swollen and hurts whenever something touches it. I was in the shower this morning and decided to see what the problem was. Inside the skin, I saw multiple little blisters that are bleeding slightly. I know it can t be an STD because Im still a virgin . Can you please help me?
Asked On : Tue, 15 Jan 2013
Answers:  1 Views:  35
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
General Surgeon 's  Response
Feb 2018
hi The blisters with swelling of skin and bleeding warrant you to see a Gynecologist to ascertain the cause and may be to start with antibiotics and supportive medicines. In the meantime clean the area well with water and keep the area dry. Apply Liquid Betadine or so if available at home.
Answered: Fri, 3 Jan 2014
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor