Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
193 Doctors are Online

Have enlarged labia. What is to be done to make the labia shrink?

Hi. I'm 14 years old, and I've had enlarged labia since I was about 10 or so. My labia makes me feel unconfident and weird. My doctor said I'll "grow into it", but I've been growing for years since she's told me and they've only gotten bigger it seems. I want to labia reduction surgery, but I think I might be too young. Is there anyway that I can shrink my labia without getting the surgery? And if not, what age would I have to be to get the surgery done?
It'd mean alot if anyone could help me..
Asked On : Wed, 3 Apr 2013
Answers:  1 Views:  984
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Medical Procedures
General & Family Physician 's  Response
First confirm that your labia is really enlarged and if so see that it is since birth or developed after wards.
Is there having any cyst giving rise this problem.
After proper diagnosis plan of treatment can be framed out.
Consult your Gynaec and get examined.
Ok and take care.
Answered: Mon, 8 Jul 2013
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor