Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
143 Doctors are Online

Have enlarged gallbladder, severe pain, nausea. Done Ultrasound. How to get relief?

I have an enlarged gallbladder that is slow emptying and filling suffered with severe pain a number of times no stones ultrasound showed sludge I suffer with nausea which lasts for a week to 10 days at a time suffering with this for 4 to 5 months hope you can help GP said my symptoms have nothing to do with my gallbladder
Asked On : Mon, 13 Aug 2012
Answers:  1 Views:  65
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
Medical Topics
General & Family Physician 's  Response
Welcome to HCM,

I will try my best to provide you with best possible professional recommendations to your questions.

As your doctor as said your symptoms are not attributed to gall bladder, you need not worry.

you can take antacids like H2 blockers or proton pump inhibitors available over the counter, which may help you to relive your symptoms.
Answered: Mon, 13 Aug 2012
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor