Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
153 Doctors are Online

Have eczema. Bumps and red spots on skin, burning sensation. Is it related to sex?

Hi, I m 18 and have recently restarted being sexually active. I m on the pill and we don t use condoms because they cause ms to become very dry. Over the past few weeks I ve noticed that my skin is very itchy and my Eczema seems to have flared up massively, though I haven t had problems with it in years. My vaginal opening has also become very painful over the past week, it s very hot and burning as well as irritated. I was wondering if it could have been his wash powder, but i checked and we use the exact same one. I ve also noticed tiny red spot like bumps appearing on the tops of my hands and feet as well as the area around my ribcage and the top of my back. Any ideas as to what could be causing this sudden irritation? It s driving me crazy!
Asked On : Sun, 3 Feb 2013
Answers:  1 Views:  152
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
Dermatologist 's  Response
Hi ,
Welcome to HCM.
Thanks for writing in.
Using pills is going to protect against pregnancy.You can get sexually transmitted infection by unprotected sex.using condom is must for preventing infection.
The condition can be eczema,contact dermatitis, tinea infection.
Take tablet zyrtec twice daily for itching.
Apply soframycin cream twice daily.
Visit a qualified dermatologist for proper diagnosis and treatment.
Hope this helps.
Wishing you good health.
Answered: Wed, 6 Feb 2013
I find this answer helpful

1 Doctor agrees with this answer

Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor