Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
164 Doctors are Online

Have burning pain in stomach after eating. Losing weight. What treatment should be done?

I have burning pain in my stomach after I eat. Most of the time it is on the left side under the rib cage refleting into my back and going down intestines. In 7 months I have lost 55lb. There is diagnosis for me. What is your advise? I was in a hospital for 20 days. Doctors run on me all kinds of tests, but no results. I am ready to try the treatment out of country, but do not know where to go
Asked On : Sat, 26 May 2012
Answers:  1 Views:  314
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Medical Topics
General Surgeon 's  Response
You have lost a lot of weight and that is not normal without any ailments.
Please consult gastro enterologist and get a check up with all the tests required to reach a proper diagnosis that will explain your symptoms and loss of weight. Besides endoscopy examination of stomach /duodenum /intestine you need tests to rule out any endocrine disorder like diabetes/thyroid disorder etc .A thorough medical check up in a multi disciplinary hospital of repute will help you.
hope you get well soon .
Answered: Sun, 22 Jul 2012
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor