Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
189 Doctors are Online

Have bump on chest, back, recurring, grows forming white circle around, discharge and blood

I have bump like pimple on my chest. It is recurring thing on the same area. Usually it grows bigger as time goes and then forms a white circle, when popped white stuff comes out and then blood. It usually grows in my chest area and my back. My back area usually have small bumps but no white heads. I would like to know what this if you can help.

thank you
Asked On : Tue, 23 Apr 2013
Answers:  1 Views:  84
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
Dermatologist 's  Response
Dec 2013
Dear Yasin,
Hello and welcome to HCM.
After going through brief history we can not make out the best possible diagnosis as you have not mentioned your age, from how long they are there, what is the exact size that these bumps (as actually what extent these grow up to ) and are these sometimes present on other areas such as face. Even then we can make out best possible diagnosis:
1. Acne vulagaris: A simple youth related problem due to blockage in a sebaceous gland(produce oil in the skin). These comes and goes in youth period and some times form cystic structures as you have mentioned. Can take simple treatment for acne to resolve the condition.
2.Trunk folliculitis: Small papular and pustular folliculitic eruption on the trunk of young and middle-aged adults. Can be sometimes be of fungal origin.
3. Multiple sebaceous cysts: Collection of cheesy material in oil glands without any other sign and symptoms. May get enlarged or inflamed sometimes.
Whatever be the condition it you can get that these are not bothersome condition. The only thing which you have to remember is not to squeeze or pinch or express any of the lesion over chest otherwise can lead to keloid formation which is definitely a problematic situation.
For the best of thing can meet a dermatologist for diagnosis and treatment.
Hope to have given you the best of the information.
With best health wishes,
Dr Sanjay K Kanodia
MD ( Dermatology and STD/ Venereology)
Answered: Tue, 23 Apr 2013
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor