Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
131 Doctors are Online

Have bulky uterus, problem in only in centralized location. Had C-section. What precautions should I take?

Dr. Chetna Jain Gynecologist mam i have just been told by a specialist that I have a bulky uterus .and problem is only in a centralized location and this problem occur in last month (october).i have a baby boy of 5 months.i had also a Cesarean section.kindly tell me what can i do.what type of precaution i need,which type of food i used.
Asked On : Tue, 13 Nov 2012
Answers:  1 Views:  44
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
Medical Procedures
Medical Topics
OBGYN 's  Response
As long as you are not having any problems like heavy periods, this is not a problem. A bulky uterus only means that it is slightly larger than normal. Most women who have had children can have a bulky uterus on scan.
There is no need for you to do anything. No need for precautions or change in diet.
Answered: Thu, 6 Dec 2012
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor