Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
157 Doctors are Online

Have blackouts, cannot see, feel or hear, lumps in the scrotum, infected. Suggestions?

Hi I have had blackouts fore as long as I can remember I have very little memory Before the age of 6 ½ years old apparently my mum said I sounded like I was deaf And dumb the blackouts vary I don’t even realise I have some of them just people say I stop talking and stair when they go over the 30 seconds I get very confused and cannot concentrate its like my brain turns off some times I carry on walking and have walked into cars and other thing I have had cuts browses and apparently a broken nose so my ENT said it has healed crooked I don’t see feel ore hear when I have blackouts I also get very weak I cannot get all the lumps of skin that are attached On the inside of my skin I took the top off one of them in my ball bag in 1998 It hade a round ring of dead and pink in the middle the one in my chest got a cist By the side of it and I was on holyday the cist burst and all the pus came out And so did part of the growth it was just like a ½ inch lump of very moist dead skin And I have had a height pitched noise in the back of my head that I first noticed When I was 8 years old I cannot get treated on the Wirral ore Liverpool Because I have had problems with some of the families in the Wirral and Liverpool And I am know trying to save money for a privet scan away from hear if you can give me some advice i would be very grateful Yours truly john orange thank you
Asked On : Thu, 1 Nov 2012
Answers:  1 Views:  30
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
Psychiatrist 's  Response
Hello and welcome to Healthcare Magic. Thanks for your query.

The blackouts and its associated symptoms could be indicative of a seizure disorder. Since you also have multiple physical problems, you need a thorough medical evaluation. Please see a doctor for a detailed physical examination, certain investigations and further treatment.

Wish you all the best.

- Dr. Jonas Sundarakumar
Answered: Fri, 2 Nov 2012
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor