Have back pain. Had a fall earlier. Was taking nuxofen and cocodomol for the same before. What to do?

I am 40. I fell over about 2 weeks ago and landed on my side. prior to this about one year ago i had severe back pain it moved around my back to my buttocks and sometimes down my leg. My doctor prescribed me nuxofen and cocodomol. Since I fell my back has been aching again and it is very stiff in the mornings, i have to brace myself to bend down, bending my legs and sometimes find it hard to get back up again. It hurts when i cough or sneeze.
Mon, 20 May 2013