Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
151 Doctors are Online

Have anal discharge, bloated abdomen, internal hemorrhoid, diarrhea. Help

Hi I am 39 yes old female and I have a problem with my I think colon which its not functioning right and now I have a leaky butt. My abdomen is bloated, looks and feels that I am pregnant . I don't eat much because of that , meaning that if I eat something I will get bloated....sometime its feels like that my colon is blocked because I can feel my colon is hard but I still go to the bathroom and then its smells bad too. I have to something very spicy to make a diarrhea which helps me clean my stomach . I can feel that bloating is slowly going away . now I do have a internal hemmoroid and it did I think popped because it bleed a lot , this was a few days back. I still have diarrhea and now my butt is leaking.... Help please . thank you
Asked On : Mon, 14 Oct 2013
Answers:  1 Views:  49
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
General & Family Physician 's  Response
Sep 2013
Thanks for the query to H.C.M. Forum.
Three problems are there ,
Bloating ,
hemorrhoids ,
Since you mentioned that spicy food , you have to eat for motion of intestine.
Hemorrhoid ( internal according to you ) , may consult a surgeon and get his advise.
Excessive bloating in your stomach may be due to,
Peptic ulcer disease or Hiatus hernia .
Diagnosis can be confirmed by upper G I endoscopy. Try raising the head of your bed 4 inch above with blocks. It also might help to avoid eating or drinking for 2 hours before you lie down. To help control the stomach bloating one should not drink drinks wit caffeine in them or eat chocolates or greasy or spicy foods ( as you are taking so avoid it). Also take some antacid but if symptoms are severe you may need proton pump inhibitors.
Now diarrhea ma y be ,
1 Secretary causes
2 osmotic ,
3 steatorrheal causes
Diagnosis can be confirmed by colonoscopy .
In my opinion please consult a physician and get his opinion .
Good luck. Dr. HET
Answered: Mon, 14 Oct 2013
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor