Welcome to HCM
Your clint has Alzheimer's disease, coronary artery disease, peripheral disease.
From available medicines I can tell you that he is taking following medicines-
is a lipid lowering agent. It is given for cases of atherosclerosis
- Calcium elemental, cholecalciferol
are given to supplement calcium and vitamin D in blood
- Lisinopril and metoprolol are given is cases of high blood pressure
- Lansoprazole is an antacid medicine. It is a proton pump inhibitor. In your patient it is being prescribed to decrease gastric irritation due to so many drugs.
- Mirtazepine is an antidepressant medicine, it also improve sleep.
- Resperidone is an antipsychotic
drug. It can be used in Dementia also in low doses.
- Zopiclone and melatonin are added in prescription for sleep problems.
- Loperamide is an anti motility drug. It is given to improve bowel motility.