Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
149 Doctors are Online

Memory and concentration problems, forget names of close ones easily. How can I get over this?

I have a memory problems the worth memorey and concentration that any body can ever have i am 25 years old i feel like i have no brain at all i can t study for any class once i even forgot my girlfriend name after been with here for 3 month i tryed ginkgo biloba and focus smart and addrena and memory formula and nothing work please can someone till me any think or any doctor call me i don t want to be stubid for the rest of my life and i want to become somebody i don t want to be security for the rest of my life if any doctor can call me pl 562 0000
Asked On : Wed, 10 Oct 2012
Answers:  1 Views:  84
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
Neurologist 's  Response
Dear i would strongly reccomend you to do an brain CT scan and than send us the answer.We will be very glad to advice you how to treat your memory loss.Don't be afraid just talk to a neurologist and send us the CT result,Wishing you all the best
Answered: Wed, 18 Dec 2013
I find this answer helpful

1 Doctor agrees with this answer

Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor