• question-icon

Memory and concentration problems, forget names of close ones easily. How can I get over this?

I have a memory problems the worth memorey and concentration that any body can ever have i am 25 years old i feel like i have no brain at all i can t study for any class once i even forgot my girlfriend name after been with here for 3 month i tryed ginkgo biloba and focus smart and addrena and memory formula and nothing work please can someone till me any think or any doctor call me i don t want to be stubid for the rest of my life and i want to become somebody i don t want to be security for the rest of my life if any doctor can call me pl 562 0000
Thu, 19 Dec 2013
Neurologist 's  Response
Dear i would strongly reccomend you to do an brain CT scan and than send us the answer.We will be very glad to advice you how to treat your memory loss.Don't be afraid just talk to a neurologist and send us the CT result,Wishing you all the best