Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
135 Doctors are Online

Hard to penetrate, tight vagina. Any advise ?

Hi.. im a 32 year old married men. I got married last year. Ever since my marriage, i have a problem in my intimate life (sex life). My wife and i for a reason had to stay seperate, and we are only able to meet 1 week in a month and usually we will spend the best of our time, including our intimate moments. But we are having problem doctor. Every time during sex, when its time for me to penetrate (after forplay), it would be painfull for me. I feel my wifes vagina is tight. Even if it happends to be succesfull, in the next 3 or 4 days, her vagina will be back tight. It is very painfull for my penis :( this causes our sex life to be in trouble most of the time, during our intimate time, the only thing circulate in our mind would be this problem.. and it really ruins our time. Please advise doctor. We did try applying lubricants and such.. but still no luck.. Hoping for your advise. Rgds, AAAAAAAAA
Asked On : Thu, 27 Sep 2012
Answers:  2 Views:  2489
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
Medical Topics
General & Family Physician 's  Response
Hello shri2151,

I can understand your concern for the problem that you are going through. However, anxiety is not going to help you. Try to relax and stay with your partner without any fear, compulsion or hesitation. Try to get out of the past nightmares or bad experiences if any. You are a grown up person you should act in a matured and responsible way to help your marriage bloom. You are made for each other.

Just give positive feedbacks to your brain and you will be amazed to find your body react in a better way. Do not enforce any moves to yourself. Do what you like and try to enjoy your partners moves.

Shyness may ruin your life. Regretting later is useless. You should love to become a butterfly, get out of your cacoon. Once you get mentally prepared and happy to share life's intimate moments with your partner your pelvis muscles will show response and you will get out of your problem.

Vaginal tightness (vaginismus) is an involuntary tightness of the vaginal muscles making sexual intercourse difficult, painful and at times impossible. You are suffering from primary vaginismus. Try to visit a gym and consult an expert, do exercises that helps to relax your pelvis and vaginal floor. Lose weight and get into shape. A counselor can help you eliminate your mental blocks.

Consult your gynecologist and get clinically assessed, she can help you with vaginal dilators. Any past bruises or injuries can be clinically examined to make things better for you. If needed do get investigations done to rule out any congenital malformations. Have a good day, take care.
Answered: Thu, 27 Sep 2012
I find this answer helpful
  User's Response
Thanks for writing us..

As you are saying that even after lubricant use it is difficult to penetrate, following situation might be there--
1. incomplete perforated hymen
2. Vaginismus( spasm of vaginal muscles)
3. Hypoplastic vagina

Dont be scared , these are treatable conditions, you consult a gynecologist with your wife

Good luck
Answered: Thu, 27 Sep 2012
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor