Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
135 Doctors are Online

Hard lump under the penile skin at the back of the shaft with a tiny hole, oozing clear fluid, resembles a spider bite. What could this be?

hi im 26 male i have a hard ball or lump under my skin on my penis at the back end of the shaft. it has like a little hole and if u push down on it clear stuff will come out and sometimes alittle white stuff. i kinda looks like a spider bite i think but i dontbelieve its that. do u have any advice or idea that will help me please
Asked On : Wed, 20 Jun 2012
Answers:  1 Views:  570
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
Medical Topics
General & Family Physician 's  Response

It looks to be a cyst. Cyst emits out thick pus like or other colored fluid out of the punctum ( hole). Sebaceous cyst is common at the end of the penile shaft or the scrotum. It is most often foul smelling fluid.

It is formed by the collection of the inner lining of the cyst. THe cyst is actually enlargement of the sebaceous gland a modified sweat gland. It is not worrisome.

It can be excised or the fluid can be expelled. Please see a doctor for the same.

Answered: Wed, 20 Jun 2012
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor