Hair loss. Taking adgain and follihair tablets and propionate nf lotion. No results found. How long will it take to show reaction?

helo doctor. for the past 6 months i hav been suffering from hair loss ..i was previously on ayurvedic tratement for the same, but it did not show any results so i consulted a dermat. he has prescribed me with adgain and follihair tablets and propionate nf lotion. i hav been takin these medicines since 1and half month now but i m not noticing any results.hair fall is still persistent with thinning of hair in the center . how long will it take for the medicines to show any results and are they effective for treatment. kindly reply
Sat, 29 Jun 2013