Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
165 Doctors are Online

Had unprotected sex. Glans are sensitive now, wounded genital. Yeast infection?

Hi, I am a 21 year old male. I had unprotected sex two nights ago, and today during my run (i also run collegiate track and field) i felt a pain in my penis. when i went to the bathroom, my meatus was puffy and had two small cuts on it. no puss or discharge , but when urinating, it burns halfway through as the open wounds are exposed to the urine dripping from my urethra . i ve looked up my symptoms and none of them seem to suggest an std . also, last week i was tested for std s and came up clean. the partner i was with on tuesday i have been with before but i have had unprotected sex with multiple partners. could it be a yeast infection? i originally got tested due to an itch i had whenever i wore compression shorts, but the doctor diagnosed it as contact dermatitis from re-wearing dirty skin-tight clothing throughout the week. she said it s very common among athletes. i ve never seen the cuts before but they were most painful right after my run when i was sweating. the glans is now very sensitive to anything touching it. just looking for some answers and potential treatment before i become sexually active again
Asked On : Mon, 17 Sep 2012
Answers:  1 Views:  87
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
Medical Topics
Urologist 's  Response
Jul 2016
Thanks for your query.You have severe burning while passing urine which followed after a unprotected sex.and noticed a cut on meatus.This is most likely to be due to injury to your meatus and meatal infection.Pl take Cap Doxicycline 100 mg twice daily for week along with a xylocaine jelly to be applied over meatus to relieve pain.Abstain from sex till it heals completely.
Answered: Mon, 24 Sep 2012
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor