Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
130 Doctors are Online

Had tube tided, bleeding while intercourse. Should i be concerned?

I am a 42 year old woman, I have had my tubes tide 12 yrs ago and I have been intimate with someone for the past 2 yrs that is well indowed. I have not experience being with someone that is so large before and so during intercourse I sometimes bleed , not a lot but enough to notice on the condom, we tend to get a little rough so I am wondering if that is it, and maybe we should tone it down a bit or is there something else that I should be concerned about. Since being with him my cycle seems to be off, sometimes longer/shorter than usual with some blood clots during my cycle.....just wondering. Thanks
Wed, 13 Jun 2012
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
General & Family Physician 's  Response

Thanks for your query.

The bleed during the intercourse if associated with severe pain should be evaluated for cervical cancer.If there is no considerable amount of pain when there is bleeding it clearly indicates it is due to minor trauma occurred during the act.

Need not worry, do get yourself once examined by a gynecologist.

Wish you good health.
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor