Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
141 Doctors are Online

Had sex without protection, released sperm inside. Pregnancy chances?

Let me tell me about my problem,recently me and my girlfrd had sex without any protection,we had three times like the same ,one time she was in her periods,i released my sperm inside her vagina ,kindly tell is there any chances whether she becomes pregnant,if yes how to stop it or identify it,if no how can i find whether she is not pregnant,kindly reply.thks
Asked On : Thu, 10 Jan 2013
Answers:  1 Views:  175
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
OBGYN 's  Response
Mar 2013
Thanks for your query.
Yes, with unprotected intercourse, there is definitely a chance of pregnancy.
Unfortunately, if its been more than 72 hours, you cannot take any emergency contraception too.
You can only wait for her next period, and if it is missed, take an early pregnancy test, and consult a gynecologist for a safe termination.
Please use protection in the future though.
Take care
Answered: Fri, 11 Jan 2013
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor