Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
155 Doctors are Online

Had mirena, cramps and pain during sex, poking sensation. Should I see a doctor?

Hi im niccole and im 27 years old. I have had the mirena for about 2 years. Last night I had pain during sex and was really uncomfortable. I never had pain before during sex. After my husband and I were done I had cramps and was in pain. Today I feel crampy and it felt that he was poking something not my mirena but something else. What should I do I have no insurance right now. will it go away or do I need to see a doctor?
Asked On : Mon, 20 Aug 2012
Answers:  0 Views:  56 Awaiting Answer
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor