Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
149 Doctors are Online

Had indigestion problem. Undigested food found in stool. Taken lubowel 24. Started loose motion. Should i continue medicine?

sir, i m 25 year women, i had indigestion last few months back, i go through endoscopy and colonoscopy as i had undigested food in my stool and all the reports are normal.dr gave me lobowel 24 twice after meal but i have started loose motion after taking medicine. plz suggest me either i have to continue this medicine or not
Asked On : Tue, 26 Jun 2012
Answers:  1 Views:  115
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Medical Procedures
General & Family Physician 's  Response

You should stop taking Lubowel 24 medication. It is a laxative which will help relieve constipation.
It is reassuring that your endoscopy and colonoscopy reports are normal,
For your indigestion employ healthy dietary practices. You can take probiotic drinks to improve your intestinal bacteria.
You can take enzyme supplements which will help in food digestion.

Hope I have answered your query. If you have any further questions I will be happy to help. Wish you good health.

Dr. Narasimha G L
Answered: Wed, 21 May 2014
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor