Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
121 Doctors are Online

Had circumcised, due to phimosis infection. Difficulty in having intercourse. Is it due to circumcision?

Hi, I m recently married man of age 25 yrs.I was circumcised 11 yrbaack due to phimosis infection. when I try have intercourse with my wife, I m unable to insert my penis into her vagina properly in side or man-ontop position. We have tried with woman-on-top alp but i could not still penetrate into her and she says her Hymen i still intact. Can you give any advice on correct position and also if my Circumcision will effect sexual life? We are eager to have a progeny.Pls advice us
Asked On : Sat, 22 Dec 2012
Answers:  1 Views:  66
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
Medical Procedures
Medical Topics
Urologist 's  Response
Jul 2016
Thanks for your query.You are circumcised 11 years back and married very recently.You are facing a problem to penetrate the vagina during intercourse.As you have sail the Hymen of your wife is still intact .Please rupture the Hymen with your fingers or get it done by a Doctor. If you are getting hard erection there should be no problem in penetration of vagina and putting the Penis in Vagina.So be sure that you get hard erection. You may apply some lubricant to the glans of your penis and introits of the vagina before you attempt a sex.I think this should solve your problem.
Answered: Sun, 30 Dec 2012
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor