Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
155 Doctors are Online

Had chlamydia. Irritated skin around vagina. What is going on?

Hi, I had caught chlamydia about 4 months ago. I took medicine immediately after learning about this. Since then, I haven t had any of the symptoms of chlamydia. However, when I got tested, I only got tested for chlamydia and gonnerhea. I had a new sexual partner and I did not use a condom. Lately, the skin around my vagina has been randomly irritated. When I look in a mirror, I see a cut on the inside lip of my vagina and what appears to be scrapes on the area between my anus and vagina. Any idea as to what is going on?
Asked On : Tue, 15 Jan 2013
Answers:  1 Views:  9
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
General & Family Physician 's  Response

Could be an STD. Please consult a STD specialist and get all the investigations done to rule out an STD. Its advisable to use condom during sexual contact with an unknown partner. Take care
Answered: Fri, 2 Aug 2013
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor