Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
128 Doctors are Online

Grade-1 varicocele, low sperm count, pain in testis on sneezing, no improvement with tryptomer, doxt-s. Curable with homeopathy?

25 years old plz help me! 2 months back i met a urologist regarding little pain in testicles when iam coughing.after seeing all my reports he told me dat i have grade-1 vericocele and sperm count is also low.he suggests me to wear supporter and use tab.DOXT-S &TRYPTOMER 20MG.but after using it also i didt find any improvement.plz suggest me what medicine i should use in homeopathy to cure to use that medicine. iam not able to concentrate on anything from 2 months. IAM WAITING FOR YOUR ANSWERS DOCTORS.PLZ DO NEEDFULL!
Asked On : Sat, 18 Feb 2012
Answers:  1 Views:  263
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
Lab Tests
Psychologist 's  Response
Dec 2015
Welcome to HCM
We understand your concerns

I went through your description. I suggest you not to worry too much. Variocele is certainly curable with homeopathy upto an extent. The condition decreases sperm count and motility. Thereby reducing the chance of pregnancy.

Homeopathy employs medications which usually increases or doubles sperm count thereby increasing the probability. 50% of the cases are success. I think you should try it before going for the ultimate step. That means surgery.

Hope you get your answers. Available for further clarifications.
Good luck.
Answered: Thu, 21 Nov 2013
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor