Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
134 Doctors are Online

Got hit on ear. Constant humming noise in ear. What should I do?

OK , so basically on the last Friday I have been slapped in the left ear . I still can hear voice , but then it is not normal . Its like when water accidently enter our ear . What do I have to do now ? I still hear the ziiiiiiiiiiiiiingggg something like that i cant explain it , but usually u will get that voice once you get slap in the ear . can u suggest me what do i have to do now ? sorry, because english is not my native language
Asked On : Wed, 23 Jan 2013
Answers:  2 Views:  451
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Medical Topics
Pathologist and Microbiologist 's  Response
hi there, usually any trauma near the ear like a slap usually tends to damage one's ear drum and so you will need to go and visit an ENT specialist who will make an exam and let you know whether there is any damage done. The symptoms are suggestive of the same. Take care.
Answered: Wed, 23 Jan 2013
I find this answer helpful
General & Family Physician Dr. Gopal Krishnam Raju's  Response
go to ent doctor
Answered: Wed, 23 Jan 2013
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor